Posted: Tuesday, 3 November 2020 @ 09:26
UK pallet networks ready for lockdown
The UK’s pallet networks have everything in place to ensure business continuity, resilience and
the safety of its keyworkers and the public.
- Pallet network distribution workers including warehouse staff and drivers are all
essential key workers and so can continue to travel to work
- Deliveries are contactless with photos used instead of signatures
- Customer paperwork is all sealed within pallets and not handled by drivers
- Hub spaces are all socially distanced and provide essential PPE to Hub workers
- Member companies provide PPE to driving staff
- Service levels have averaged more than 96% during 2020 and this resilience will continue
CLICK HERE to read more.