Posted: Friday, 17 February 2023 @ 08:57
The Pallet Network Sector Report 2022 shows continued strong growth, despite
the fluctuations of COVID and an equalising effect after the pent-up demand of
Key points include:
- 2022 total pallet volumes at 29.2m, 8.2% up on 2019
- 61.9% of all pallets delivered on a next-day service
- B2C volumes at 4.6m, three percentage points up on 2019 (15.9% vs 13%)
- 50-50 split between premium and economy services for B2C
- B2C full pallets favour economy services; B2C quarter pallets favour next-day delivery
- Hub safety improved for fifth year running at 0.46 accidents per 100,000 pallets
CLICK HERE to download the full press release.
CLICK HERE to download the 2022 Sector Report.